Fave design ever!

I love chocolate cake, with chocolate mousse frosting and a lovely raspberry ribbon center. If this card was a dessert, it would be that delectable chocolate cake....that's how much I am in love with this design!

I'm nuts for Merbeans, and Oona is probably my favorite. She's sold by The Greeting Farm. She's not currently available in the store, but they've got lots of other cuuuute stamps, and even some mermaids!


I colored this gal up with my Copics, and created a watercolored background with my Winsor and Newton watercolors. I embossed the sentiment, layered the background up with Kraft ink, and added bright accents with Gesso. Magical!

I'm entering this design in the Greeting Farm's Farm Fresh Challenge for March. I won the challenge last month, my first win! So happy about that! Thanks, TGF!

Thanks for popping by! Have a magical day!

Comments

Popular Posts