Football girl

My family is obsessed with sports. Football, to be specific. If there had been a powderpuff league growing up, I certainly would have played. Which makes me think now...I'm glad there wasn't. Because I would have been the injured one. Over and over again.

But, I can get my football fill with this cutie pie little stamp from My Besties, Touchdown Trixie. I bought her on clearance at Joann, but unfortunately she isn't available any longer. It look me awhile to get into My Besties, but they are just the most adorable. Ever.
I colored Trixie up with my Copics, fussy cut her out, and then popped her up on this scene I made with some Pebbles paper and a sunshine stencil (actually a die doubling as a stencil) from Stampin Up. I hand lettered the sentiment. After taking this picture, I put glossy clear accents on her eyes (which I actually don't recommend). Oy.

And if you look closely enough, you can see where Cat 1 got her fur into the stamp...

Thanks for popping by today!

Comments

Popular Posts