Molly my Sweet

Hi, today I've made a card for you using the darling Molly My Sweet by TiddlyInks. I think all of the Molly's are just sweet.

I'm entering this card in the DT call for TiddlyInks stamps. You can find the link to the call here. I'm so excited for this DT call - TiddlyInks is my FAVORITE. If I was a stamp, I'd be a TiddlyInk :)


Molly was telling me she'd like to be in an old-fashioned sweet shop in this scene, so I picked some striped paper from my stash and that luscious digital Yummy Paper Set, full of cupcakes and pies, over at TiddlyInks. The digital paper was the perfect touch for a feel of old-world whimsy.

I added a bit of Spica glitter pen to both the cupcakes (in buttercup) and the hem on the dress (in clear silver) to add some sparkle. Here's a close-up view:

 

After-posting note: I ended up with multiple entries for the DT call, so here is the link for my second card and here is the link for my third card.

Thanks for popping by today!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts