Hula Anya

Whew, I think I need a Pina Colada to go with this one! Here I am, at the end of the month with Hula Anya from the Greeting Farm. It has been a whirlwind of a month for me project-wise, and this will be the last project I share until September...and it is....ahem... the first project I began this month.


The Greeting Farm's August Farm Fresh Challenge was to create a scene card, and the idea of a tropical sunset popped into my head immediately. And I'm sneaking in just under the buzzer with this one...the linky closes tomorrow noon CST!

Here's my color combo recipe for this cutie:
skin - E33, 13, 11, 21, 51, R20, 21
hair - 100, W10, 07, 05, E71
eye shadow - BG49, 34, 23
grass skirt - G07, YG09, 06
coconut shells - E29, 59, 39
flowers - R35, 14, RV 25

Thanks for popping by today!

Comments

Popular Posts