Latte Lucy

Autumn makes me wish for pumpkin spice lattes. I can't drink coffee anymore, so Lucy graciously volunteered to drink one for me. And hey, I hear it's National Coffee Day or something like that today (maybe?), so this is the perfect time to share this design.

Here, I've used Latte Lucy from C.C. Designs in a cute seasonal coffee card. My parents surprised me last month and sent me a basket filled with C.C. Designs stamps! Latte Lucy was the first one I saw on top of the pile. I'm so blessed...and spoiled!

I'm entering this design into the 7 Kids 1 Year Anniversary Challenge - there's still time to play along, and the prize is a good one!


My Copic colors for this design are:
skin - E04, 11, 21, 01, 000, 0000, 93
hair - E11, 53, 51
pinks - R56, 85, 83, RV32
greens - G28, 46, 24, 21
cup - E43, 42, 41
pumpkins - YR27, 24, 12
shoes - E47, 57, 25, 23, 49, 29

I drew in the pumpkins and wording by hand. Thanks for popping by today!

Comments

  1. What an amazing card. Your coloring is the bomb!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your no-line coloring is so beautiful, as is this entire card... love it! Thanks for joining us at 7 Kids!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty card! I love the autumn touch to it and you've coloured it fabulously! So so gorgeous! Thanks for joining us at 7 kids challenge blog this month!
    Aleksandra

    ReplyDelete
  4. so cute! - Martha 7 Kids Your Crafting Supply Store DT

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts