Friends Like You

I've over-the-moon delighted about the Craftin Desert Divas project I have to share with you today. I've used the Friends Like You digi to create an adorable little cheer-me-up card. These animal images are really great to practice your coloring with - you can try new techniques and color combinations, all while doing something small.


My color combination for this design is:
beaver - E37, 35, 33, 31, RV21, R20, 000, N09, 07, 04
snail - YG09, 06, 08, E37, 35, 33, 31
stump - E35, 55, 42
mushroom - YR23, Y26, 15

I made a shaker card to give the sentiment extra focus, filling it with Pumpkin Spice sequins.  All the cut-outs in this card were made using Fancy Frames dies. I added a Distress Ink background using Tumbled Glass, Twisted Citron, and Mowed Lawn. If you look closely enough, you can also see the extra texture I gave the mushroom by adding some Morning Dew Nuvo drops.

Thanks for popping by today!

Comments

Popular Posts