Flapper Marci

It's time for another Inspiration Friday at La-La Land Crafts! Our theme this week is "Spring", and I had a lot of fun with this theme! Some of my favorite springtime memories are enjoying the sunshine, so I wanted to capture this in a design.

I used Flapper Marci as my centerpiece of the card, and I think she works perfectly! The sentiment is from the Royal Day set.


The colors I've used for my design are:

skin - E21, 51, 50, 93
hair - E44, 43, 42, 41
yellow - YR24, Y26, 15, 11
necklace - R24, 22, 32
gloves, shoes, headband - R22, 20, 01

The dies that give this design life are: Three Butterflies (April 2017 Club Kit), Fern Leaf Die, Mini Cherry Blossoms Dies, Winter Hill Border Die, Stitched Sun and Clouds Die, Stitched Elements Die, Nested Frames Small Die.

Papers are by Bella Blvd.

Thanks for popping by today!

Comments

Popular Posts