Gorjuss No. 54 Sweetheart

Are you ready for a new challenge at 7 Kids Craft Store? Up for grabs is a $20 gift card to the shop, and participating is easy peasy. All you have to do is visit our FB page and submit your creation by March 21 midnight MST. Easy, right?

For my inspiration, I chose to make a springy card using lots of products from the shop. I used a mini Gorjuss, because I love them so much. I love No. 54 Sweetheart and her little side hair buns! Using the Echo Park Happy Easter Ephemera and the Echo Park Chocolate Bunny Stencil made this design seriously easy to pull together. I finished everything off with a few Nuvo Bubblegum Crystal Drops.


The colors I chose for my Sweetheart are:

skin - E11, 21, 51, 93
hair - R59, 56, 81, RV34
dress and tights - T5, 3, 1, R56, 81, RV34

Thanks for popping by today!

Comments

Popular Posts