Huggable shadow box card

Hello everyone! I'm on the LDRS Inspiration blog today to share a frame card I made with the NEW products, which are now up for PRE-ORDER in the store, yay! The products I used for this design are: Huggable Stamp Set and Lovely Lilacs 6x6 Paper Pack.

The Huggable set is so versatile, you'd be amazed at what a detailed project you can create with only that set!

For my design, I created a box frame on the front of the card using the Lovely Lilacs papers, and then used so many of the great elements in the Huggable set to create a scene inside the frame.
I just love how it all turned out - that girl with the teddy is such an amazing image!

This stamp set is part of a new range to LDRS, Cre8tive Cre8tions. You can check out the other unique CCD stamp sets we have here

The colors I chose for my design are:
skin - E04, 11, 21, 01, 000, 0000, RV21
pink - E56, 85, 83, 81
purple - BV17, V15, 12
hair - E57, 55, 51

Thanks for popping by today!

Comments

Popular Posts